About this listing
For those looking for the ultimate Horse racing gift in Ireland this horse racing gift experience in Ireland with a hotel stayover is it! With premium horse racing tickets, redeemable against any Irish racecourse and includes a 4 or 5 star hotel to boot. This is the perfect horse racing gift idea for any special occasion.
Horse racing experiences vary depending on which Irish racecourse you wish to attend, but as standard you will receive premium tickets to the race meeting of your choice (subject to availability). Also included as standard is a stayover at a four or five star hotel with breakfast and the hotels are always within close proximity of your chosen racecourse. Not always standard but usually included with your horse racing break in Ireland are some element of food and drink package and you will also usually receive a race card and betting vouchers too.
Included in our Horse Racing Short Break;
· Premium Tickets
· Choice of Irish Racecourse Race Meetings
· Stayover at a 4 or 5 Star Hotel
· Raceday Pack (dependant on racecourse)
You can select to take part in this horse racing gift experience in Ireland at any of the Irish racecourses, which include...
· Ballinrobe Racecourse, which is a fantastic racecourse to go to attend a summer evening race meeting. Set in a gorgeous location a horse racing break for Ballinrobe Racecourse would be a wonderful experience.
· You could select to take your horse racing break at Bellewstown Racecourse, where the July Festival offer a great family day out. The atmosphere at Bellewstown racecourse in the summer is bustling and a horse racing break for Bellewstown racecourse would make for a fantastic short break.
· Clonmel Racecourse set in the historic Tipperary countryside, full of fascinating history. A horse racing break at Clonmel Racecourse would probably be best enjoyed at The Clonmel Oil Chase race meeting, which is the most attended at Clonmel and offers exciting National Hunt racing.
· Why not enjoy a short break near Cork Racecourse near Easter, when you can enjoy the Cork Easter Festival. There will be plenty of festivities to join in with and some marvellous racing. A horse racing break in Cork could make for a delightful experience in one of the most visited places in Ireland.
· If you are really into your horse racing, then you could use your Horse Racing gift experience to go to Curragh Racecourse. Home to one of the most anticipated horse racing meetings in Ireland, the Irish Derby.
· You can enjoy a horse racing break for Dundalk Stadium Racecourse anytime of the year as Dundalk is an all-weather track. The Diamond Stakes at Dundalk is the most popular race meeting and takes place in October.
· Fairyhouse Horse Racing, home to the most popular race meeting in the Irish horse racing calendar; the Irish Grand National. If you want to use your horse racing break for the Grand National, then you will need to book as far in advance as possible as this event gets fully booked very quickly.
· A horse racing break in Galway not only offers some great racing but Galway is also an amazing place to spend a short break. We recommend Ladies Day at Galway Racecourse as the best race meeting to go.
· If you are looking for a horse racing break in Ireland that has history behind it, then use your horse racing gift to go to Gowran Park Racecourse. Home to one of the oldest horse racing meetings in the world.
· Smack bang in the middle of Ireland, Kilbeggan Racecourse is home to the Galway Plate race and this race meeting is the "go to" race meeting at Kilbeggan.
· If you are looking for an out of the ordinary horse racing break in Ireland, then use your horse racing gift experience to go to Laytown Horse Racing. The only beach racecourse created for a one off annual event.
· Leopardstown Racecourse is the race course to go to near Christmas, if you want to use your horse racing experience in December, Leopardstown racecourse is the place to go.
· If you go to Limerick Racecourse for a summer evening meeting, you are likely to experience a fantastic atmosphere with live music! We recommend using your horse racing gift for a summer evening race meeting a Limerick.
· Ladies Day is one of the best events at Listowel Racecourse, that and the Harvest Festival, which takes place in September. Listowel is a historic market town and would be a great location to enjoy a horse racing stayover.
· At Naas Racecourse you could use your horse racing break to watch one of the warm up events qualifying events, these are usually very exciting races as jockeys ride to qualify for one of the important races. There is all year round horse racing at Naas racecourse, so you can use your horse racing gift experience in Ireland for Naas racecourse at any time of the year.
· Close to Naas, Punchestown Racecourse offers some of the best horse racing meetings in the Irish horse racing calendar, including The Irish National Hunt Festival. April is the best time to go to Punchestown but they do offer winter racing too.
· Roscommon Racecourse is a great place to go if you are with your family for an excellent summer evening race meeting.
· Horse Racing at Sligo is best enjoyed at one of their Summer Evening race meetings during August, use your horse racing gift experience for a great summers’ night at Sligo Racecourse.
· If you are looking to enjoy your horse racing break in Ireland over the winter period, then consider going to the racing at Thurles. It is one of very few winter race courses in Ireland. As Thurles Racecourse has an all weather track, race meetings are rarely cancelled. January or February is the best time to go to Thurles and makes for a great winters break.
· Enjoy your horse racing experience at Tipperary Racecourse. Spend a day in beautiful Tipperary for one of their summer meetings or October is also a great time to go to the races at Tipperary as their Super Sunday meeting offers some fantastic racing too.
· Tramore Racecourses Summer Festival is probably the best time to use your horse racing gift experience on. The atmosphere at Tramore is awesome and the racing is usually pretty good too!
· Use your horse racing gift experience in Ireland to enjoy horse racing at Wexford Racecourse on a Friday summers evening and stayover in Wexford for a great night out.
We also can arrange for your horse racing gift experience in Ireland to be used at one of the Northern Irish race meetings if you prefer.
All you need to do to take part in this wonderful horse racing gift in Ireland is to select a date and the Irish racecourse you wish to attend. A horse racing break in Ireland is the perfect present to give to friends or loved ones who are fanatical about horse racing. It even makes a great corporate gift idea too. Not only do we offer this horse racing experience at all the Irish racecourses but we also offer our horse racing break at the two Northern Irish racecourses too. So if you fancy heading over to Northern Ireland to take part in this horse racing gift experience, we are able to accommodate this too.
GivYo Infinity Vouchers are designed to last a lifetime, they are valid for 99 years from the date of issue. No nasty expiry dates here. Love GivYo.
Recipients have the freedom and flexibility to redeem their voucher towards anything available on GivYo and live a life less ordinary.
So long as a date or item dispatch has not been arranged, Recipients are free to pick and choose, change their mind, be indecisive and explore until they find their dream GivYo. A few clicks and taps later and the exchange is complete.
Part of the fun is in the journey. Love GivYo.
GivYo brings together nice people like you and the community of GivYoers. GivYoers are the actual people operating the tours, experiences and those creating wonderful items to ship. They set decide and set the best prices direct to you on the GivYo platform.
GivYo's Community Price Promise = Honest, open and always the best price
This means the price you see is the price you pay, there's no hidden charges or inflated deal discounts. And you won't find it cheaper at the venue or elsewhere. If the Price Promise is not met GivYo will refund the difference, no gimmicks, no exceptions.
Create a wonderfully personalised Gift E-Voucher and share it with your Recipient instantly or later via email, smartphone, printable pdf, Facebook and more.
In a few clicks and taps you can choose the look and style, upload images and video with your own special truly memorable greeting. Lets make them smile. Love GivYo.